5 DAY JOURNEY Free 5 day JOURNEY From Frustration to having a life of your own AND a happy aging parent
Are you caring for an aging parent?
Free 5 day JOURNEY
YOUR PATH From Frustration to having a life of your own AND a happy, aging parent
Join us Monday, September 13th - Saturday, September 18th
The answers you are searching for are here for you.
This is for you if:
- You love your mom (or dad) and…you want your life back without the guilt.
- You are caring/care-deciding for or know you will be caring/care-deciding for an aging parent.
- You feel like bad daughter (or son) because you want to put a parent in assisted living.
- You have no time for you anymore.
- You don’t even know where to begin or what questions to ask.
After this 5 day journey you will:
- Have the answers you have been seeking.
- Know exactly what your next step will be.
- Know that there’s information out there & you can find out what your options are.
- Know that you are not alone in this journey.
- Have your life and care for care-decide for your parent with no guilt.
What it will take from you:
-15 min per day from Sept 13 to 17 (and if you skip a day you can easily catch-up) to be inspired and educated;
-60 min of LIVE HELP on a SATURDAY Sept 18th (10 am central so get the coffee brewing now and your pencils out)
Cost: no cost.
Each day, I will be answering a question from the community around caring for an aging parent and also caring for yourself as the care-giver/care-decider.
I will also be walking you through my proven step-by-step path so that you can have a life of your own AND a happy, aging parent.
We begin on Monday, September 13th so be sure to register now so that you can finally figure this care-deciding thing out and move forward with your life while you also have a happy, aging parent.
I know your time is very tight right now (what time, you say!) well I've got you covered. Each day you will receive an email with my short video answer about a question submitted along with a brief tip for how you can have a life of your own AND a happy, aging parent - no more than 15 minutes long, I promise.
On Saturday, September 18th at 10 a.m. CST, I'll be having a BONUS Q & A live call where you can get your questions answered that may not have been answered during the week.
I'll see you there!