If you are an adult child who is just beginning to care-give an aging parent.........
…then you’ll want to read this...
It’s an important message to all adult children who are just beginning to care-give an aging parent, everywhere. And it comes directly from me, a caregiver coach
Inside, I explain how you can enjoy the time you spend with your parent, get part of your life back and also how to feel happy, content and at peace with the decisions you make.
So take a couple minutes to check it out right now.
Get your copy: You Again - How you can have a life & a happy, aging parent
I think you’ll be happy to see the possibilities that exist for you and for your aging parent!
Calling all caregivers!
I am putting on a new lunch & learn to help you understand the steps you can take to set up your caregiving so that you can enjoy having a pleasant parent AND you can also have a life for yourself.
And it’s 100% F-R-E-E to attend, so check it out to learn exactly how to take advantage of the massive demand for caregiving strategy.
I will show you:
- The steps to navigate the uncharted territory of caring for an aging parent.
- Understand the steps you can take to set up your caregiving so that you can enjoy having a pleasant parent AND you can also have a life for yourself.
- The steps you can take so that you can come to terms with the role reversal between you and your parent.
- The steps to take to empower yourself for the days ahead and get part of your life back.
- The path to take to get part of your life back and to also have a happy, aging parent.
- A decision making framework to help you make a decision so that you can move on to your life and also to enjoying the time you spend with your parent.
That’s all happening live online, with a lunch & learn at 1pm ET / 10 am PT on Thursday, May 20th.
And yes, I will record the lunch & learn for you. So register even if you can’t make it to the live lunch & learn, and you’ll get access to the video after the session. 🙂
CONNECT WITH ME